Monday, April 4, 2016

Bon Chon, SM The Annex

After having my annual physical examination somewhere near SM North EDSA, I was pretty much hungry because of that FBS requirement; fasting.

We walked around The Annex looking for a place to eat. There were a lot of restaurants to choose from but, we decided to eat at Bon Chon. We had an order of Fish n' Chips (although I wonder why they call it Fish n' Chips, they should call it Fish n' Fries), 2-Piece Fried Chicken w/ rice, a couple of glasses of Mountain Dew, and an order of Blueberry Yogurt. The bill was around Php 400.00.

Their chicken and fish fillets were as good as the other Bon Chon branches I've been to. Good to know they stick to their standards.

Let the picture show my rating; of course, there's left over chicken bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment