Wednesday, April 6, 2016

This Time, I Wasn't The Only One Who Thought It Was Slow

Receipt from Jollibee One Mercedes.
On the 30th of March at around quarter to eight in the evening, as you can see on the picture on the left, we decided to eat at Jollibee One Mercedes. Hunger was upon us so we wanted to eat a bear. Sorry, Son Goku.

At the counter, I ordered a palabok and chicken combo (leg part since they said they didn't have any available thigh part), a spaghetti and regular yum meal, a regular yum meal (large fries and coke), and an order of Fixins (with Kisses). They were able to give me everything except for the palabok and chicken so they had to give me a number for that.

Since we already have some food with us, we started to eat. A few minutes have already passed; way more than it should. Our order of palabok and chicken is nowhere to be found. We were wondering what's taking them so long. I looked around and saw almost all the tables have pending orders (waiting numbers). Some of them even ordered before me. When people started standing up and complaining about what happened to their orders, only then did the crew realized that the pending orders are still inside the kitchen. At least that's what I heard.

So at last our order came. But wait, it's not over, yet. We had to have our order changed because we specifically said, leg part since they said they don't have any thigh parts. Crazy enough, when we told them to swap out the chicken parts, they said they don't have any chicken legs, just thighs. What's up with that?

This is probably the worst Jollibee branch I have ever been to, as far as service in concerned. I didn't even hear any apologies.

Sorry Jollibee One Mercedes. The food was still Jollibee but, the service was awful. That's why I only had the receipt as a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment