Monday, November 4, 2019

Kalye Uno

So today I decided to eat at Kalye Uno. It's not my first time to eat at Kalye Uno but I have never blogged about it. So what's Kalye Uno?

Kalye Uno is a fast food restaurant. It's not as big as Jolllibee, or KFC, or any of those franchises. I don't even know if there are other branches besides the one near my office. Like most fast food restaurants, it's self-service. 

By the way, my office is located at Bridgetowne. It's at the edge of Quezon City. Almost at Pasig City. 

For the main menu, first you choose whether you want your meal with rice or on a taco. Then you choose what your meal is. I'm sorry but I usually just order Garlic Longanisa and nothing else. But I'm sure there's Daing na Bangus since I just saw it on the menu board because it's new. I think there's Tapa as well.

They also have Sisig, and Nachos with some awesome dressing. I think Garlic Longanisa bits are one of the toppings. I'm pretty sure I tasted some.

Price range, it right around double the price of a regular meal at Jollibee. A two-piece chicken is not a regular meal, by the way. Just by how often I eat there is proof that it's not cheap, but not expensive either. How many times have I eaten there since it opened? Around five times, I guess. I just eat there when I have the craving for Garlic Longanisa.

This branch is located right in between Zeta and Exxa Towers at Bridgetowne. Just beside Subway, but Subway's in the outside of the main entrance. Kalye Uno is inside. Just across Mini Stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment