Thursday, November 7, 2019

Tapa King's Tapa Queen

So it's not my first time eating at Tapa King. But then again, I have never blogged about it; or even complained. 

I don't remember the first time I had my first Tapa King nor do I remember which branch. All I remember is that I had tapa. That's it. Today, there's like four different tapa sets; King, Queen, and the other two. I forgot what they're called. But back then it was just Beef Tapa. They also have other dishes that weren't on the menu, God knows how long ago.

Just to be consistent with my Tapa King dining experiences thus far, I ordered a Tapa Queen. It's beef tapa but it's sweet and spicy.


How did it taste? Well, it was sweet and spicy. It wasn't the original beef tapa I had long ago. But I guess I wouldn't remember as much. 

I didn't really took the price into consideration since I didn't pay for the meal. I'm sure it was around Php 100+, probably around 150. Value for money? It was okay. Although I would rather have a two-piece Chicken Joy with that price range. And you can have tapa and eggs at Jollibee as well for around Php 20 cheaper. But you can only buy that during breakfast. At 10AM, no more breakfast. 

For me, dishes like these, tapa, daing na bangus, danggit, longanisa are the types of food that I eat once I get the craving for them. Not really a daily thing. Not even weekly. Probably biweekly. So it follows that I would probably eat at Tapa King once I get a craving for whatever's in their menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment